IPX Maritime and Port Security
The challenges facing port operators (commercial & military) are immense.
Sustaining port operations whilst dealing with the challenges of terror, piracy, illegal smuggling and trade, requires a truly integrated port solution.
Our security solution delivers a fully-integrated, modular system designed around your port and coastline operation using best-of-breed, low-cost-of-ownership sensors and technologies to offer one of the most advanced and cost-effective maritime and port security systems. Our solutions are tried and tested worldwide in the busiest ports in the world. In addition to robust security on land and sea, our solutions provide real-time access to vessel movement via an intuitive user interface.
Open architecture, network-centric design allows for easy expansion and integration with new technologies, and enables easy upgrade to incorporate additional functionality. Remote information displays are available 24×7 to all port stakeholders.
IPX delivers fully integrated solutions that encompass the following:
- Land-Side Surveillance
- Perimeter Detection, Tracking, Supervision
- Access control integration & Intruder Detection
- Digital video surveillance
- Vehicle Screening & Tracking
- Security Zone management with Advanced Analytics
- Maritime Surveillance
- Command and Control for complete maritime domain awareness
- Virtual Electronic Fence using Radar, Sonar Barrier, Automatic Identification System (AIS) & e-Passport
- CCTV, Electro-Optic and Infra-Red Surveillance
- Camera slew-to-cue from radar
- Rule based alarms and Access Control against Intruder Detection
- Security Zone management
- Remote display sites to share and distribute data
- Underwater swimmer detection
- Wired and wireless networks
- Port Management & Supervision
- Vessel Tracking Information System (VTIS)
- Data recording for Analysis, Training
- Screening & Tracking
- Coastal Surveillance
- Integrated command centers with data fusion and alarm zones
- Fixed and mobile long-range radars